holiday didn't even feel like holiday.
monday-wednesday of the first week of training - badminton trainings in the morning
- track and field trainings in the evening
thursday-monday(of the second week) - PSK in bandar
- 8th place in discus. 5th place in shortputt =(
tuesday - temburong camping briefing in the morning
- discus training at mumong in the afternoon
wednesday-friday - temburong camping with badminton team(not a joyride)
saturday - most probably badminton.
sunday - church and more badminton.

SCHOOL IS GONNA START IN A WEEK'S TIME AND I FEEL SO BLOODY LAZY. not a cell in my body is ready for school.
LEFT BRAIN = BADMINTON AND SLEEP
RIGHT BRAIN = BADMINTON AND SHIT
neither my left brain nor my right brain nor any other part of my brain contains BOOKS or WAKING UP EARLY FOR SCHOOL. argh.

just felt like telling everyone that my life isnt all about fun and games. nobody's life is. and if i did go into detail, you'd pity me. i don't need your pity.

IM NOT IN LOVE, FOLKS. fuck off, please. :)


am going to create an album in fs soon named "CANDID CAMERA"
you would most probably see really unexpected pics in there. some you might have seen before, some you might have not. :) i'll give you the benefit of doubt.






whitney. signing out

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 je vous vois.