‘I walked into this room filled with people. My conscience told me to pick and table and sit down. It felt like I knew them but yet, I couldn’t be sure. As I picked a table, I saw a girl in which I’ve never met before sitting in front of me, I confirmed I knew none of them. In my head, I was pondering about the appearance of my lover. I felt like this was the moment I was going to meet him. I felt my breathing grow faster; my heart skipping with joy.’


‘Being my usual self, I began to introduce myself. Telling everyone around the table my name and how old I was. Surprisingly, they seemed to know me. I, then, began asking questions about my lover. Just as I was in the middle of that particular conversation, I felt someone gave me a big hug from behind. It… how do I put this into words? Felt good. It was big and warm, although it lasted for only 2 seconds, it felt good. My lover said something to me in which I frankly don’t remember but I managed to catch a glimpse of his face. Sadly, I don’t remember that either. All I remembered was that he smelled good, he was tall and dark. Well, I can’t be completely sure about his height because I was still in the sitting position as he began to move away from me towards his friends. From what I could feel, I knew we were in a secure relationship. As he walked away, I felt myself smile from looking at his back and then began engaging myself back into the conversation I was having with the bunch of girls sitting before me.’


‘I began to feel my concentration focusing on his back rather than the conversation I was having with the girls. I guess it was those silly little girl crushes where you met a cute guy and you can’t help it but giggle all day just because you made eye contact. And then, I heard one of the girls talking about my lover. Curiosity flickered in my head as I asked a question. She then whispered to me from across the table, “He was the first and last man I was ever in love with. Till this day, I have yet forgotten about him.” She was in love with my man. I wonder how uncomfortable it made her feel when I was enjoying his warmth just minutes ago. Guilt hit me hard then.’






POOF! then i woke up. it was a tiring dream. made me completely distracted and exhausted in school today. pathetic but true.







perfected @ 15:43

whii.

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 je vous vois.