i love music.

it's that simple.

who doesn't, right?


i've always felt something was missing from my blog. the quietness of it bothered me, somehow. hence, i've added a song (:

When Love Takes Over - David Guetta (ft. Kelly Rowland)

great song. maybe some of you might disagree but ah wells, it's not gonna kill me.

i won't deny i've got a weird taste for songs. not all the songs i like, my friends like or vise versa. i'm just sort of over the EMO, SLIT, EMO, CRY, EMO, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS stage of teenagehood, i suppose. i still like slow sentimental songs but nowadays, i prefer dance songs like these or alternative rock. (PLEASE! no HSM3 or Camp Rock. -shudders-)

whenever i listen to this song, it makes me want to jump into the rain and just dance. toss and turn your head and just groove to the song with puddles under your feet splashing all over. mind you, in my imagination, i'm doing it alone (: i don't know if it gives you, my dear readers, the same feeling or not but for those of you who haven't heard this song, i hope it does (:

anyways, in my upcoming post, i will be introducing a woman i am obssessed with. omg? a woman? say what? :O {will update on this woman when all the other drama in my life is over}

stay tuned (:


perfected @ 0400 ( yeah people, friggin 4am! )
whi.

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 je vous vois.