what is the meaning of love? i have yet to find the perfect definition.

in the society that we live in, does love really exist? can you really love someone with all your heart and soul?

if you ask me if i believe in love, i would not be able to answer you.

someone once told me that i've never known what love is, to that i think so too.

no matter what hasten beating of the heart i felt, no matter what daydreams i've had, i've never experienced what it means to love.

love may never come for me, i can sort of finally come to terms with that.

i just want you to know that,

it was amazing. hearing your voice. having it spring so suddenly out of no where made it even more special for me. so i thank you.

you know, i couldn't stop smiling. it was one of the higher lights of my day. so thank you for that too.

love may never come for me, i know that now.

but even so, i can't help but wish that hopefully,

it will one day find me.

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 je vous vois.