just let cancer spread through me and kill me already.


i keep trying to be optimistic and i keep trying to act as if nothing is wrong but i just can't anymore. everything is wrong. nothing is right.

i see no end to this hellhole and i'd very much like to be perished before i actually get there and get my just only mended heart torn into a million pieces again.

i feel like i'm going insane half the time. i think i belong in an asylum where nothing can touch me.

i can't handle this emotionally anymore. it's killing me every second but yet, not fast enough. it's as if god is playing a cruel joke on me. a joke that has no ending of me writhing in pain.

please, end my life now. coward as i am, i can't seem to do it alone. please someone, anyone, end my life now.

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 je vous vois.