it's been a good 2 minutes since my previous post. i'm feeling better :)

yeah, a part of me is like that. i'm just happy to share. it's to show that my life is not a fairytale nor issit something fun. i'm feeling much better. thankyou blogger.

i still dont know what i want. despite what people tell me. as of now, i guess i have to count each step i take. hopefully, i wont make any wrong moves.

"i'm happy... i'm happy... i'm happy..."
it's all i can do now. what else can i tell myself?

about this GUY. i think giving up would be the best solution. i don't know. but yeah, i'm gonna give up. i choose staying single over being desperate. i was never good at being desperate. thank god, for it.


feeling much better... at least i think i do... what do you think? comment me. don't leave your identity. i don't wanna know who you are. :)





still trying to find herself. signing out.

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 je vous vois.