i've been looking through my blog. from the first post to the very last. i love reading it over and over and over again sometimes. it reminds me of how every little things, both ups and downs, have changed me to be the person i am today. every little thing matter. there's no 2nd chance in life. despite the downfalls, i don't regret ever going through them because they only make me more prepared for the future and more ready to embrace failure. <-- sometimes when my emotions take over my consious; yes, those few sentences before are bullcrap.

as of now, i'm fine, actually i'm more than fine. i feel good, light and most importantly, free. i feel free because i have god by my side. someone once told me that god is actually "kiasu". in the terms that he would not let anything bad happen to me and that he will always be there to protect me and win satan. i believe it. every word of it.
lets just say the confirmation kk trip changed me. more that i thought it ever would. i now have learnt to stay close to god. to think about him more than i used to daily. to know that he's the one i'm going to turn to when i need help. when i feel lost and when i can't find anyone to depend on, not even my closest friends, i know i'll have him there and i know he'd always be there waiting. i've learnt to love him more than i thought i ever would. that, my dear friends, is an immaculate feeling. i will never forget the things ive seen, heard and learnt from the kk trip. it will follow me to my grave and be by my side in every aspect of my life as of now.


ENOUGH OF THE SERIOUS TALK!


i suddenly realized, i've never introduced my best companion since a few months ago here! man, i feel so bad... but better late than never, i suppose =)
i was shopping one day and i saw this wall of plushies. to be honest, my whole life, i've never exactly loved or treasured a plushie. a friend of mine suddenly moved me and thus, i found myself looking for a companion. craving for a little plushie to rock me to sleep. my eyes began searching the whole wall. then, i saw this little pink bum bum sticking out from the pile of unsorted plushies below. i pulled it out, call it love at first sight, but yes, i fell in love with him. this hot pink hippo. it didn't look like a girl to me though, or maybe it was because i was never interested in girls? hey! i'm a girl, female! WOMAN! wouldn't it be weird if i were looking for girls? -chills- but yesh, i thought it looked like a male so as i looked into "his" eyes. i instantly decided to name "him" Matthew. not a lot of people know his existance but here i am, introducing him to the world as my other best friend, my best friend at home.



this was taken the day i bought him. apparently matthew's birthday is also the birthday of my other friend =) i still cant believe the first time i've set eyes on this HOT PINK hippo. i hate hot pink, btw. only sue likes it -gaze-



this was matthew doing my commerce arithmatic. thru my hardest homework days, he stuck it all out for me. =P



and this is me "vaining" with my baby. the one and only that i'd hug to sleep. =D
p.s: i was also trying to show off my mini tiger tooth :P

more pictures to be uploaded soon, i guess. sorry it took so long to complete this blog :P paiseh :P






whitney. signing out.

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 je vous vois.