i have an effing computer gce proj due tomorrow. it's currently 1.20am and i'm not even half way done. you know what, i don't bloody care.

i'm not okay with it. what's this EFFING it?! fuck it. i'm just not okay with it.
yeah sure, i'm a lady and i shouldn't be cursing and swearing. but my god i'm so angry that i just feel like smashing my head through the window before me right now. fuck it. i'm not okay with it.

yeah sure, i'm supposed to be ok with it. but god, i'm not. it's so fucking wrong and fine, maybe i'm overreacting but whatever, fuck it. i'm just not ok with it at all.

i thought i was being there enough. i thought i cared enough. i feel like smashing my fist into my bathroom mirror wall and let the glass slash my whole arm till i bleed so bad, i might have to cut it off. maybe even that would hurt less than the fucking pissed off feeling i'm feeling now.

you know what? WHAT THE HELL EVER.

ARGH. there are no words to express how i'm feeling right now. so why am i even trying so hard? HUH? fuck.

whatever.

SCREW IT.
FUCK IT.
my imperfection @ 0124
whi.

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 je vous vois.