hello all =D

in this post, i'd like to introduce everyone to a movie i watched yesterday. how this movie came to me was just fate. here's the details.

from poa tuition yesterday, my mummy told me to walk to yeeyuan to meet up with her and my aunts. passing by the disc shop beside it, i decided to go look for some dvds. it's been a while since i watched any movies. so, suddenly, ryan gosling popped into my mind and i asked my friend there if they had the romance genre movie called "the notebook".

to my surprise, they did and it was their LAST one. to me, it was a sign; that i should watch it.
HAHA, you guys might find this funny but i bought LittleMermaid too =p upon deciding which movie to watch first, i decided to save The Notebook for later. after littlemermaid, a lot of singing and fins and fishes, i decided to give The Notebook a go.
i won't detail the movie out because it will spoil the fun. but i can guarantee you, you will cry your eyeballs out, just like i did. the other movie that has ever made me this FEEL was Jab We Met by Shahid Kapoor(LOVED!) and Kareena Kapoor. =D
today, upon coming back home from school, the lyrics to the song Love Story - Taylor Swift made me think about the movie and cried somemore in the car. trust me, this movie is a movie that is unforgettable.



here's the cover page. i know ryan looks a bit bushy but watch the movie and you'll understand why.

after watching this, you will agree with me that ryan gosling and rachel mcadams are couples made for each other.


their chemistry ; more than words...


The Notebook. i know this movie is pretty old but i love it nevertheless. just like how i loved P.S I Love You and Jab We Met. all 3 movies are to die for =)

starring:


ryan gosling
&
rachel mcadams






i wouldn't usually have the patience to wait for ALL the pics to load so you can see how special and close this movie is to my heart.

watch it. you will not regret =D

whitney. signing out.

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 je vous vois.