i've been pondering this subject for a week and i have finally decided to let the cat out of the bag. yes, i think i'm in love.


ola bloggers =)


it's been probably around my correct interval to blog. you know me. i only blog when i have something about myself that i'd like to express. recently, so many began blogging. it's chaotic. keeping up in track to see who and who got new blogs or who and who changed their link is tiring but thankfully, i'm not a complainer.

i'm glad. blogging is a thing i enjoy doing alone in my room. away from the busy world and away from noise that may disrupt my mind from concentrating on this hobby. it has become my sanctuary. usually, an hour or two away from the world, we all have known to be cruel. i'm glad that other people, so to say good friends of mine, have also found that sanctuary. may you be blessed with everlasting peace.

for the first time in a long time, i am at peace. life, has become meaningless recently. senseless even. but, i shall not complain for today is a day for an announcement.

i've been pondering this subject for a week and i have finally decided to let the cat out of the bag. yes, i think i'm in love.


what does it mean to be in love?
something, i have never truely understood.

commitments?
something, i've always had been too afraid to make.

marriage?
something, i hope, would only happen in my worst nightmares.


but, all that doesn't involve with if a person or me is being in love or not.
when you're in love, you can look at another man and feel nothing.
no daydreams, no wondering what would have been or what could have been.
no imagining if this happened or that.
no thinking twice on the decision you've made to give yourself to this man.
no looking back and say things like, "urgh! i should have never loved you."

when you love someone, you give your heart, your soul, your mind & your everything. you may not admit when you're reading this but i'm pretty sure you know that your conscience is beating the tibetan drums in your ear. i'm guessing if you, my dear reader is around the age of 12-14, you would have no idea what i am talking about. trust me, you may have heard this a lot, but, i've been there :)

the young me, crave to be in a relationship. to a point of desperation, a guilt i had to admit. the " me" now, just loves to be in love. heck, if no commitments are involved. heck, no plans getting married. being in love feels so good just the way it is.

the way he calls your name, just the way you want to hear it.
the way he touches your hair, just the way you like it.
the way hugs you, so you could feel his warmth.
the way he looks at you, like nothing else in this world ever mattered.

i'm pretty sure, 2 years from now, i will revisit this post and laugh at myself. for loving to be in love so much. by then, i expect myself to think completely different. but, we'll never know. that's just life; unpredictable.

by now, i guess you'd be waiting for me to expose who this "man" is. haha, that's a secret i'll never tell. you know you love me. xoxo. hmm... now where did i heard that bitchy catch phrase from? haha.






whitney. signing out.

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 je vous vois.