i will be changing my blog's main picture soon! woohoo!
this is much thanks to celine and her superior (er longkang type one :p) photography skills :)

it will be uploaded soon :D alongside the change in the layout of the blog :)

i feel like every time i change the layout of my blog, i am sort of like closing a chapter in my life. i remember the darker days where my picture was like all EMO-ish and stuff and things are turning out to be brighter and brighter for me - which is great! -thumbs up-

as difficult as it is, i'm still struggling to get by each day but nonetheless, i am getting by. somehow, a part of me believes that everything that is fated to be together will be together in the end. as for others, not so lucky i suppose. i'm not holding on to anything at the moment. like the 'miracle' picture now - i'm embracing everything that comes my way - good or bad.

i liked my previous post. i didn't really feel like blogging today because i wanted that quote to stay on top. i just so happened to be surfing around and landed onto an acquaintance's blog. that quote there really expressed what i've been feeling for the past couple of days. he found the right words to say it and it fitted me perfectly. although he might never visit this blog, i'd still like to say - thanks, chuck :) you really lifted a weight off my shoulders.


and OH YEAH~! COUNTDOWN: 4 DAYS~!
i'm so excited~~~


lyrics of the day: 'why do i keep running from the truth? when all i ever think about is you.'

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 je vous vois.