i know i've broken the rule yet again for posting twice in a day. no matter, what matters is that i have something to say and unless it is spoken, closure lurks far away from me. well i wouldn't say i found this in a friend of mine's profile because she actually isn't a friend of mine. i may not know her well but i do know that she is an awesome person. she got her heartbroken-ed from a two and a half year relationship. sure, mine only lasted for 5 silly months but still, i can totally relate to her. i fell that hard. i hope she recovers soon and maybe, i could in secret hold her hand and we will slowly find our way to closure together. here's what she had to say.

YY, this is for you.

Our story has three parts; a beginning, a middle and an end. And although this is the way all stories unfold. I still can’t believe that ours didn’t go on forever

I finally understood what true love meant… love meant that you care for another person’s happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be.

I’ll think about you every day. Part of me is scared that there will come a time when you don’t feel the same way, that you’ll somehow forget about what we shared.

It’s possible to go on, no matter how impossible it seems, and in time, the grief… lessens. It may not go away completely, but after a while it’s not so overwhelming.

Love should bring joy, it should grant a person peace, but here and not, it was only bringing pain.

We met at a carefree time, a moment full of promise, in its place now were the harsh lessons of the real world.

I love you, not just for now, but for always, and I dream of the day that you’ll take me in your arms again.

Part of me aches at the thought of him being so close yet untouchable, but his story and mine are different now. It wasn’t easy for me to accept this simple truth… Because there was a time when our stories were the same, but that was a year and a month ago.

You and I shared something wonderful, and I never want you to forget that… you are the first man I ever truly wanted. And no matter what the future brings, you will always be.

(this too, will hopefully be my last post on him...)

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 je vous vois.