If my heart has one ambition
If my soul one goal to seek
This my solitary vision 'til I only dwell in Thee
That I only dwell in Thee
'Til I only dwell in Thee


i should stop dwelling in the past. it doesn't help with anything. it's time to move forward and become the person (i think) i'm destined to be...

i'm going to be spicing this blog up a bit. hopefully, i will be able to start every blog post with a song from now on.

exams are here which makes me procrastinate more than i usually do. i know it's bad but studying just really isn't my thing. i don't suck at school, i don't get grades which are too bad either. i'm just very average at it - which makes me bored.

life is treating me a little sweeter now that i can drive. it also makes me more responsible (i feel), especially when i have to start driving people around.


i guess the main point of this post is that, i need to learn to lift it up to the Lord. whatever good or bad. i need to learn to stop holding on to everything so tightly and let everything run its natural course. same principles applied to me, my life and everything that goes on in it.

instead of dwelling in my past; i shall dwell in you, Lord.

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 je vous vois.