it's been a while since i've been here. i don't know what has changed or what hasn't. mostly, i've been pretty ignorant about my surroundings. i've also done loads of travelling in between so i've definitely gain weight. lol.


i've also done something i thought i'd never do. a hint? my back is really itchy right now...

i promise to be more active. i'm pretty surprise... i actually have people prompting me to update my blog. my life is honestly not that interesting :)

like i said, i've been pretty ignorant recently. mostly, it's because i wish time would pass by faster. now that the moment i've been waiting for is almost here, i'm so excited that i feel like jumping up and down everytime i think about it.

this tuesday! please do pray for me :)

i need to remember to just breathe. i keep telling myself that i need to be more stronger. i need to be more relaxed and calm to make it through. with the blessings of everyone who matter, i'm sure i'll make it. i have to make it!

pray for me :)

p.s: i promise to drop by more often.

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 je vous vois.