it was a relationship only my nearest and dearest knew about. it was something i was so protective over. for a while, it was all i thought about, dreamt about, spoke about and breathed about. and then it ended - so abruptly - before i had the chance to redeem myself, before i had the chance to tell him i love him.


this is my final goodbye, to you, 2 years in the making. these past 2 years, i've grown and changed. i've become stronger, more independent, wiser, braver and have done and gone through things i never thought i would have, in my entire life. i'm sure you have too. i'm not asking for anything in return, and i am sorry i'm very outspoken about my hardships but hey, it was these hardships that molded me into the person i am today, even though you don't want this person anymore.

this is my final post about you, should you not care anymore. i'm not threatening you or anything, i've just become more realistic and more practical than i used to be. i should thank you for that, you abandonment taught me many things. as you have, i need to move on. but it doesn't mean i shouldn't dedicate one last post to you. for all the wonderful time and memories you gave me. for everything you've done for me that i never cherished. for showing you how sorry i am to have you leave me. and that i will always remember you, whether if it's okay with you or not.

you know what led you here and this video below is to ensure that you don't get the wrong idea of what i'm trying to say. if you don't ever see this, it's ok too. it has been 2 years after all. but i just want you to know, i meant everything i said. down to the very last word.


with that, i bid you farewell. i really meant it when i said i missed you.

p/s: sorry about the weird accent. i do that whenever i read stuff. sorry :/

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 je vous vois.