i'm sorry for the excessive use of foul language in my previous post. i'm feeling 20% better now.
why?
i) because thank god for created haqim to cheer me up, tho he'll be leaving in 2 days. =[
ii) listening to daniel gayingfield... opps! daniel bedingfield always makes everything better. =]

i guess i pushed myself too hard. i was too determined to forget something i know will take time and loads of distraction to get over. thus, i have decided to allow this feeling to haunt me for a little longer. at least for the final days of 3rd term. now i know, i'll always have daniel bedingfield to go to when i feel like a wreck. thank you, daniel bedingfield.

a friend of mine just reminded me how much i love this song just as i was going to change in a new direction and go with Ali Lohan. then i realize, nothing will ever replace If You're Not The One. it has too much memories. too much determination i put in to make sure i change anew. thus, i will love this song all my life.

dear friends, still, please don't tell me you read this. i don't wanna know. at least not now. i'll let you know when you can discuss this topic with me. as of now, the painful feeling is still haunting me... so... wish me luck in turning over a new leaf :)

i dedicated the name of this post to daniel bedingfield. for making me feel so much better when i was at the lowest point of my 16 year old life today. thank you.
p.s: i wouldn't call it haqim because i'm ignoring him on msn at the mo just to finish this post. hehe :P





whitney. signing out.

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 je vous vois.