seems as if today is SoOoOoOo boring

suddenly i feel this heavy weight sitting on my heart like a big sumo's ass.
could it be because of excess gaming today? hmm. maybe not.
could it be because of boredom? hmm. so so.
could it be because of someone and someone? haha. could be but doubt it. i'm not the type who would be jealous.

anyways. i'm just bored and tired. missing ape(his new name) and fishie.

i've decided to give myself a pet name. to differenciate the real me and the emo me here. i guess it's for the best. i don't wanna confuse this two identities because i dont wanna bring the emo me to the real me who is cheerful and straightforwardly bitchy most of the time :P so... any suggestions? please post some names at shoutout! =D





whitney.signing out.

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 je vous vois.