i knew i was lost. in my deepest despair, there appeared superman and wondergirl; my besties now and forever.


Dear Bloggers;

i'm in a more jolly mood today, i am ONE day away from meeting my all-time favourite badminton player aka Koo Kien Keat and thinking about it just makes me WANNA JUMP TO MY FEET and SCREAMM! wheeee~ =3
i promise, when i get shoots of him, they will be spilled all over here. lets the suspense KILL YOU! -evil grin-



really, i feel much much better today. maybe it was because i have figured out what was bothering me so much. i don't know if i'll be able to finish everything here tho. been kinda lazy and err... distracted? LAWLS. i'm not sure if i'll be able to maple for the next couple of days in KK so i'm pretty sure i'm going to miss my buds; xif, jac and dailou loong =p


i'm pretty sure i'll be out of rehabilitation soon =) do not worry! =D this is probably the first positive post in a long time. i am in a positive state of mind and body now. i am no longer in pain and no long suffering from my addiction. i knew i was lost and i let it kill me. in my deepest despair, there appeared superman and wondergirl; my besties now and forever; xif and jac.

i know they'll always be there for me. with or without maple. they've stuck out there for me, these couple of weeks through thick and thin. i treasure this friendship more than anything and they do too. i love you guys uh! forever and ever! f3

anyways, i guess i'll be flying soon. just here to let all my beloved readers (especially Dan, i'm pretty sure you'd be reading this) that i'm really fine. well, maybe not there yet but i'm really really trying my best to get there. i'm going to be happy this time and i'm not going to let this happiness end.

i know i'll never be abandoned and that i'll always be loved. with or without the people that i really wished understood. its s'okay =) i'm happy and content =)





whitney. FINALLY happily signing out. =D

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 je vous vois.