i've been predicting the coming of this day for a while now. never would i have imagined that it would have brought me so much joy and motivation.


i sincerely apologize my dear bloggers that i won't be able to load any pictures as of now because all of them are still in my camera.
pics = 166
vids = 28
for me, that's hell alot. anyways. i'm feeling good and motivated and the verge of quitting maple for badminton. i honestly can't juggle the both.
i had forgotten how important badminton was to me. to be frank, during the days i were mapling, badminton was at the back of my mind completely. i've got my priorities ALL WRONG. things are going to be different now. if koo kien keat and tan boon heong can rise from the dead, so can i.
wish me luck all! i think i'm gonna really need it.
whitney. signing out.

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 je vous vois.