but i did what i had to do and i did it. it was painful but i did it. i knew it was wrong and i still did it. i did it and i knew it'd hurt you but i still did it. i did it and i'm so sorry.


believe me, i'll miss you. i miss the times we shared and the things we've done. i'd miss the dumb jokes we used to make and the your dazzling smile. i'll miss all of it.

i believed it had to be done. to protect you and shield you from me. i bet you knew i was dangerous and still tried to be my friend. i'm sorry i allowed it and caused you pain. i was dumb to have let it get that far. for me to need you so badly and for me to be so selfish of you. i'm sorry.

even though i said it, i would never allow you to make you choose an answer for the ultimatum i set you up for. it would be wrong... and you wouldn't choose me anyways. way to go on boosting the pain.

there was one part where you said something. and i was never able to reach back to that part without crying. so here:
i do know you care for me. but i don't want it to continue because it will only hurt you more. i can't bare that. it's best if i bare it alone than have to pull you down. you have more than enough on your plate and i don't wanna add on. get me?
if you stopped everything last night, i would have really liked it. reason back to top.
thank you for bringing your family to my confirmation. it meant so much to see you there.
i acknowledged every little thing you've done for me. please don't make it sound like i never took notice at all. i have.

i'm not your mess to clean. but i had to do it. i knew it wasn't going to be easy for me to stop depending on you. but i did what i had to do and i did it. it was painful but i did it. i knew it was wrong and i still did it. i did it and i knew it'd hurt you but i still did it. i did it and i'm so sorry.

think from my point of view. how much you actually mean to me and why i'm making you leave me. how painful it will be for me but as long as you're happy, you know, everything will be worth it.



here's to goodbye. be happy. i love you, friend.

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 je vous vois.