i never said it was going to be easy to be without you. you used to be a drug to me, something i couldn't live without on a daily basis. still, all drug addicts know that they'll end up in rehab one day. that or death. i'm there now and i'm in high hopes of recovering from you.

i allowed my body and mind the shiver and cry myself entirely yesterday. i guess, that's just how it's like to be a drug addict and go off drugs. the pain, was pretty hard to endure. i knew i was going to make it anyway but i honestly didn't know how. i give credit to myself for making it this far. good job, whitney. -pat myself on the head-

hmm... life without you. gosh, i was never really able to accept it. but, i brought it onto myself so it's the only thing there is to do now.


survival; i'm in rehab. healing myself from you. with your hopes in me, i know i will be able to overcome it.






p.s: this is a dumb post to pass time. maple is repatching. =='

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 je vous vois.