my tummy is cramping very bad right now. jeez, NOT PMS. i guess when i woke up this morning, i stretched a little too far and thus, worst tummy cramp i've had in a long long time. anyways, hello everyone! it feels like forever since i've been here. if you're wondering what i did for new year, i went clubbing for the 2nd time in my life. it was fun but bizarrely tiring. i've had a couple more stints at partying after that but i'm just not one for too much hard liquor and dancing till you sweat as if you're under the hot sun. i may not be too old yet but i'd very much like to say: "i'm too old for this."

i'm currently in school and having nothing to do like how it usually is, i'm here blogging about my life. my bestgalpal isn't here today for some reason and that makes me lonely. i hope i can make it through the tummy cramps and write about what i intended to write about in the first place.

i was encountered with this a couple of days ago too. i don't know why i didn't feel about blogging that one. maybe it was because i know the possibility level of it was just nil. that one was just a little too private and a little too impossible. at least this time, i could see it. i could taste it and actually wished that it would happen. i guess that's the difference between puppy love and what i consider somewhat very close to the real deal.

Cast:
Me
Family from my father's side
Guy A - the one i eventually marry
Guy B - handsome looking bloke and a friend.
Guy C - a friend of mine and Guy B who i don't exactly have a thing for but we've been friends for so long so how can there not be a sense of comfortableness?

by now you can probably guess that it's a dream. if you couldn't then maybe you just don't know me well enough. i won't reveal too much as sort of an introduction so i'll just get straight to it.

i begin the dream not really knowing how i got there, just like all the dreams i've had before. we were all apparently at a resort, my family and i. Guy A seemed to be there too but for some reason, i was avoiding him and i could sense that i was scared. eventually i realize that he was a selfish man. he was selfish and possessive. he wanted me all for himself. i wasn't going to have any of that. i wasn't going to take his crap. i avoided him as much as i could, so far i could remember but a part of me knew that i truly loved him and even now in reality, i still somewhat do. Guy A is a tall and handsome man. others may not think he's handsome but to me, he could do. i've only met the guy once in my life so there's really not much else i remember. eventually it all began to rub off. he was gentle and protective - my magic man, if you would. my family was nothing but all smiles at the resort and somehow, we eventually got married. then there was a change of scenery and i was back home parking my car. i remember leaning my head on the steering wheel and just thinking to myself: breathe, whitney. there's nothing to be afraid of, you can do this. i then realize i was afraid of Guy A. had he turned into the scary man i once knew him to be? what was worse, i was married to this scary man and there was no way of getting out of it. then, there was a change of scenery again. i was in office attire, very very nice office attire if i might add, and i was walking down a hallway with doors on my left. i continued on walking in my high heels. click click click click click. something made me turn my head to look into the room of an opened door and there i saw Guy A look ridiculously handsome in a suit. i smiled and walked on. then right after that, i was having a meeting. someone came up to me and said: "look, he will always have your back." and showed me a project or some sort where he did have my back whenever i needed it. i felt myself being washed away by his love. it was an amazing thing - so surreal even in dream-mode. and then, came in Guy B. i just so happened to be sending an email and somehow, i clicked the wrong address too quickly and i sent it to him. this incident must have been a while after my wedding because Guy B and Guy C were just talking about the last time they saw me at the resort and how Guy B doesn't intend to ever see me again as i have chosen Guy A. he opens up my email and he sees me. there was a pain on his face that even as i see him in person now, i don't understand. and that was when i woke up.

of course i left a lot of details out. at the same time, i've made obvious a lot of feelings that i had in every scene of that dream. i wished this dream was real because i do want to be married to Guy A. it sounds silly, especially because i'm 19 and an idiot but i'm ready to take the plunge and say i do. i want to have lots of babies and grow old watching our grandchildren running around in our living room. we would have fights and we would despise each other but we would apologize. i would apologize for being childish and make up. we would understand each other to a point where the moment we get home from work, we would remain in each others embrace and we wouldn't even have to say anything to know what either one has in mind. i would be there for him all the way. he would be there for me all the way.

i woke up crying because i wanted this so badly. i wanted it so badly that it ached so bad. i cried because i know it will never happen for he does not see me the way i see him. i cried because i wished that dream was my true story and that reality is just a lousy dream i can't wait to wake up from.


and now i'm dancing with a broken heart. there ain't no doctor who can't make it start. these are the words that i'm never gonna say again.

1 comments:

SophCzy said...

where is the 'like' button? hahha, deng.. reading your post is just like reading one of Jodi Picoult story... post some more awesome post ok... i'm always here waiting XD LOL

Copyright 2010 je vous vois.