i was sitting on a chair, no, a log. i was sitting on something. i couldn't remember what it was. all i could feel was my heart beating - faster and faster as if it was going to fall right out of my chest if it could. something about the people around me made me excitedly suspicious. it was as if something good was coming, something i'd always wanted. so okay, i'm sorry to say i forgot most of the beginning parts but there was one part i would never, hopefully ever, forget. a colleague said something out loud and barked out a mocking laughter. i shied away because i knew it was about me for some reason and then i saw him piercing his eyes through mine. i remained where i was. for a moment, i thought i was made of stone because i couldn't move. i felt short of breath as if i was anticipating something. calm-before-the-storm-like. and then, there were more laughters. it seemed clearer to me - my surroundings. if i'm not mistaken, we were sitting somewhere in a forest where their roots and branches were benches or we were sitting somewhere with pillars high enough for him to be sitting a distance away from me but higher up. like i said, i don't remember all the specifics but before you know it, he flashed his beautiful smile and walked towards me. i felt everyone around me go still and myself standing up as if something really good was finally going to happen. something good was finally going to happen to me. from out of the blue, he reached from his back, a ring, and got down to one knee - asking for what i think he thinks i think he is asking for. i felt myself saying oh my gosh, completely flushing and his name. it was then i realized, my dream had been in black and white until the moment he pulled out the ring and the blue diamond in the centre shone like there was no tomorrow.

AND THEN I FUCKING WOKE UP! -.-

it was such an awesome dream. a proposal, something in real life, i would have almost never accepted if it was coming from the wrong person. after waking up and going to the toilet to wash up, it struck me that i never got to say yes to the man of my dreams - as much as i wanted to. dang it! -cries-

i'm glad it was a dream. first and far most, i will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever reveal the identity of this man of my dreams. haha, yeah, he was someone i knew, and recently grew quite fond of because he had one of those to die for grin-smug-smile :3 and second of all, i would have never said yes in real life. i have maritalphobia and i'm not afraid to admit it :D

so that was my morning coffee. God has been nice to me and i'm grateful. for 30mins or so, i allowed myself to drift into the world of make believe and day dream his beautiful grin. i'm such a bloody sucker for dudes with nice smiles -_-

and i did say that my dream was in black and white until i saw the ring. that much was true. i even reseached for the god damn ring and godddd it's so beautiful~

a beauty isn't it? it looked exactly like this but the blue diamond was even more rectanglar. i wonder how much it would cost to get one $_$


***********************

the rest of my day was basically filled with work that really stresses and drains me out at the end of the day.

and at the end of the day, i don't know if i should thank or blame my auntie for allowing me to talk to her but i got so fucked up emotional that i cried like shit for a good half hour. i really don't feel like elaborating this point because now that i have vividly explained to you my dream, i can't stop smiling like a jerk -.-

good day all, tomorrow - because of work, is going to be another god damn crappy day -.-

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 je vous vois.