despite having loads of thoughts in mind and loads of things i wish i could say but can't, i come here now with nothing to say. and this sentence is typed after backspacing 6 sentences that i have come up with and that i'm not happy with.

anyways, today is just crappy. despite work being crappy, everything else that goes with today is crappy. crap T_T

also, today is a very sad day for me.

i wonder how time always seems to be able to slip by me so fast. it's like a blink of an eye and boom, i am here. this morning was excruciating as because of work, i have to keep writing the date and it burns me everytime slowly.


'Human beings are funny. They long to be with the person they love but refuse to admit openly. Some are afraid to show even the slightest sign of affection because of fear. Fear that their feelings may not be recognized, or even worse, returned. But one thing about human beings puzzles me the most is their conscious effort to be connected with the object of their affection even if it kills them slowly within.'
i copied this from my dearly beloved pillowtalk's tumblr. hope you don't mind.

at the sight of 'dearly beloved', i am pretty sure he is going to DO NOT WANT me. correct me if i'm wrong.

i hate today. fuck.

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 je vous vois.