i'm just going to keep this post super simple because
- firstly, i am VERY TIRED.
- secondly, i am VERY VERY TIRED.
- thirdly, i am VERY VERY VERY TIRED.
- fourthly, my nails are super nice and super long (will upload photos when i actually have time)
- fifthly, i still have a lot of shit to do (e.g: inventory, final report, etc etc)
- sixthly, i haven't sat down in a few good hours (until an hour ago where i bubble bathed and finished Harry Potter 7 (2nd time reading it))

i'm quite proud of myself these few days. i'm not exactly one who is good as a leader as sometimes, i abuse the power - there, i admit it. i'm not good at handling shits because, sometimes i just really don't give a fuck - there, i admit it. i'm not exactly good at taking charge because sometimes, i'm just so afraid that people might get mad at me and hate me, there - i said it.

but these few days, i've been doing what i thought it was I-M-Possible (credits to mr.pillowtalk for teaching me this word) for me to do. i performed as a leader and insist on my opinions. i handled shit and overcame them smoothly. i conquered my fears and just did things the way i saw fit - taking responsible when i have to - and say NO when i have to because i had every right to say so.

so yeah, short and simple. this post is to commemorate me becoming a little bit more mature. not shying away from responsibilities but embracing, overcoming and conquering them.

nevertheless, i have to thank quite a number of people who have stuck with me, through and through.
- Ashvin, Sue, Fe - for really sticking there with me, through all the rough patches and smooth sailings, i love you guys. ash, thank you for everything. god, i don't even know where to begin. you are amazing - really. i wouldn't have been able to get anything started without you. your ideas and contributions is all over my department. without you, really, i would have been nothing. thank you, you have thought me so much and from you, i have learnt SO MUCH. your patience and understanding with me - i am truly touched and honoured to be able to work with you for these couple of days, they have been amazing. fe and sue, my girls! thank you, for being my constant morale support and constant cheer-uppers. without the both of you, i wouldn't be the person i am today. righteous and FINALLY, responsible. my love for you both are beyond words, you know that. i pray and hope you do! i love you girls. truly, completely - i do.
- Huiting, Wayne - for your wonderful ideas and contributions to the food department, i appreciate them to the core :) bearing with me when i insist on certain things and helping me figure out the budget, thank you dudes. you guys are awesome!
- Sophia, Jody, Khenghuan, Crystal - for your patience and cooperation with me. i wouldn't have been able to do my job right as a leader without such great people like you guys. OLEH CHENDOL! :D
- the boys who helped me carry stuffs (like junze, kok kin, nuraini's bro, yekjun to name a few) - thank you. i sincerely thank all you boys for helping me in carrying the things here and there and everywhere. bearing with my clumsiness of getting some stuff wrong and still carrying the things when all i did was run around supervising. thank you boys! all the things in the hall wouldn't have been where they were if it werent for YOU!
Nuraini for your help with MWord2007 - thank you, girl. i needed the program list done so urgently and you came to my rescue.
Mr.Cyril for short but great morale support - hahaha, i have a feeling imma need more and more of your help in the day to come so yeah, say thank you first :P
last but not least, Mr. Pillowtalk - thanks for your +0.5 :) i really needed it because without it, it would have been a really bad day for me with loads of arguments and obstacles. you made it so much better by being the CUTE and PEDO-like sun for 30mins (or less, i think?) i needed it. THANK YOU!

COME ON, CHMS-ians! ALL our hard work will be put to the test tomorrow! LET US SHINE LIKE NEVER BEFORE! LET US CONQUER AND OVERCOME!

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 je vous vois.