i forgot who i promised... i think it was mr.pillowtalk that i would show him my medals.
(whispers to mr.pillowtalk ; you right? O_O )

anyhoo! i'd like to show them off irregardless :) of all the medals the most 'gikdao' ones are the basketball and javelin one. explain later :P

p.s: sorry for the excessive use of emoticons. i'm just quite proud of my medals :) sure i know they're not international medals or anything but hey, nobody in my family is actually atlethic so :D

14 in total :) not bad lah in the span of 3 years :)
they are all my babies - my sweat and blood.

shortputt :) something i picked up only last year. did pretty well in the IAAF i think. others just so-so.

i joined this 3 years ago. got exposure from the first year itself :) got silver for 2nd year which was quite disappointing because everybody was rooting for 2 golds from me (including shortputt) but ah wells, at least i got a medal at all :)

got this only this year :) i attempted javelin last year actually. i did SOOO bad that i was in tears towards the end. don't worry, i did not like break down and sob in front of everyone. i just went to the corner and slowly cried myself. crying helped because it gave me the motivation and the determination to gold my shortputt, in which i did last year :)

this medal is a very funny one. i didn't even play :x HAHAHAHA! i wasn't even there. i think i was but only as a bloody cheerleader. trust me, if i played, there wouldn't even be a medal. i am THAT bad in basketball. no worries, i made do with badminton :)


and here is my prized collection :) the golds are singles play and silver and bronze are doubles. i won my first medal in form 1 (bronze). all others were from two years ago, last year and this year. i actually also have two interschool trophies in which belong to the school so sorry, couldn't take pictures of 'em. oh, for other competitions, they just gave me like two or three roles of shuttlecock so nothing to take there :P i've always loved badminton and will continue to play it in the future if and when i go overseas. although i have sort of diverted into watching a lot of basketball recently (mostly due to the slingers. hahaha), i still love badminton. it brought me a lot of problems and from these problems, i've learn to mature and overcome. hopefully no more of shit next time when i dive back into it. i just want to love badminton for what it is and all the things and people that go with it can suck it. lol. (p.s: the suck it part is only for some people. not all not all :P i've met some really cool people too. eg: my ex-coach :D )

that's all for today folks! i know i was supposed to be studying but somehow i can't bring myself to :(

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 je vous vois.